This 1-day addition to our existing 10 day NLP Practitioner course will help you to build on the NLP techniques you learned during you NLP Practitioner training for use specifically and exclusively in sport, whether you are a professional, semi-professional or enthusiastic amateur player or coach, regardless of the sport you play. The NLP Sports Practitioner course is open to anyone holding a valid NLP Practitioner has four main parts:
- Pre-study, including webinars, reading and brief written work
- The face-to-face training. This lasts 1 day
- Assessment and certification. This takes place during the course.
- Observed assessment and certification. This takes place during the course
- A brief case study, completed after the course, explaining how you have used the material with a client(s).
If you have done your NLP Practitioner training with another organization, we may request that you do some additional tasking prior to the course in order to ensure that your knowledge is at the standard we require.
Here are some testimonials from previous students.
We guarantee that you will get value for money, or we will refund in full.
Benefits of you attending the NLP Sports Practitioner training course
Apart from the overall benefits of training with us, here are some specific benefits of you doing this NLP Sports Practitioner course. Please note that if you are not yet an NLP Practitioner and would like to do the full 11 day NLP Sports Practitioner course, please see the benefits shown on the NLP Practitioner course page in addition to those shown below.
Benefits for everyone
- relate your NLP knowledge and skills to the specific sports uses
- learn some additional sports-related distinctions that are not covered on other NLP courses
- gain practical experience of doing a one-to-one NLP coaching session
Benefits for sports coaches and trainers
- get your message across quickly to athletes or team-mates
- learn how to set goals that dovetail together, using tried and tested sports methods
- become expert at explaining the mind-set for sporting excellence/success to athletes and players
- learn how to give team talks that hit the spot
- understand and mold team dynamics
- become expert at motivating your athletes and team
- learn several ways to change limiting beliefs conversationally
- learn techniques that are bound to help your athletes improve their performance
- teach your athletes to cope with pressure and ‘negativity’
Benefits for fitness professionals
- ask the right questions to motivate your clients, hence get better results and more referrals
- spot limiting beliefs in everyday conversation with clients and prospects
- refine your language to ensure maximum impact
Benefits for sports lecturers
- learn how to apply your vast knowledge of theory to practical situations,
- learn some distinctions to help your students become excellent practitioners of sports science
- help your students get results in minutes with their clients
Benefits for athletes and players
- Improve your sporting results, quickly
- Learn how to truly cope with ‘pressure’, and feel confident at the click of your fingers
- Learn how to turn anger and fear into aggression and positivity
Once you have become a certified NLP Sports Practitioner with us, your ability to achieve better results faster will be available to you for the rest of your life.
What you will learn on our NLP Sports Practitioner training course?
Module 5: The sporting application of NLP techniques
- Communication: understanding why it goes well and why it doesn’t (The NLP Communication Model)
- The Mindset for Success and Excellence: how to be massively increase your chances of being successful and getting excellent results (NLP Presuppositions, The Principles for Success)
- Observational skills: fundamental for great NLP work and success (Sensory Acuity)
- Building rapport and gaining trust: the essentials for any successful relationship and interaction (Rapport)
- Communication styles: flexing your approach to suit the audience (Representational Systemsand Predicates)
- Coaching with NLP: how every NLP technique fits into a coaching framework
- Setting motivating goals: learn the goal-setting secrets of successful businesspeople and athletes (Well-formed goals/outcomes)
- Seeing other perspectives: a core skill of every successful communicator. (Perceptual Positions)
- Feeling at your best instantly (Resource Anchor)
- Tapping into what really motivates your athletes
- A model (from sports psychology) to identify areas for improvement, and to track progress
- Modelling excellence
You may have frequently-asked questions about…..
How will you learn all this NLP Sports Practitioner material in 1 day?
During the formal training we touch on some of the theory you will already have learned from your NLP Practitioner studies (possibly supplemented by additional study that we will suggest to you), and update you with any recent techniques. You therefore spend much of the classroom time on practical exercises, “actually getting it in the muscle”.
The trainers and the coaching assistants will be there to give you feedback and support to heighten your proficiency. In addition, on the final day you will have the opportunity to integrate all you have learned on the course.
Our NLP Sports Practitioner training course is recognised by ANLP (The Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming) International
We pride ourselves on providing top-quality trainings. The requirements for certification are covered at the start of each course. We have specially designed the certification process so that you leave the course knowing you’re an excellent NLP Sports Practitioner.
Whilst we will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards, not every student meets our standards. So when you have our certificate, you know you’ve earned it!
If you have any questions about certification standards, just contact us