NLP Master Practitioner*
*part of ILM Recognised Mastering Influencing & Personal Effectiveness Skills, for NLP Practitioners who want to:
- be brilliant at NLP
- have your own personal breakthrough (worth at least 10 times the course investment)
- help clients to have their own breakthroughs
Because it’s also recognised by the AC and ANLP, and delivered by an NLP Master Trainer & ex Finance Director, you know you’ll be doing a high quality training.
Overview of our NLP Master Practitioner / ILM Recognised Mastering Influencing & Personal Effectiveness Skills
Our ANLP recognised NLP Master Practitioner training course leads to this ILM Recognised certificate (see FAQs below). It is also a large part of the Association for Coaching’s ADCT and AADCT courses. The ILM is one of the UK’s top leadership and management qualifications bodies, and the AC is one of the world’s leading coaching bodies, so you know you will be receiving high-quality training in any event.
The NLP Master Practitioner course focuses on how you can master the use of NLP techniques in business/at work, coaching and sport to help you to achieve huge benefits. There are 14 days in 4 modules, plus pre-study, plus some additional work for the ILM and AC certificates (see FAQs).
The course is specially designed so that you not only know the coaching and NLP techniques, but also know that you know them and how to use them. In order for you to be a truly excellent NLP Master Practitioner or coach, we also cover what to do in those rare situations when it is NOT appropriate or safe to use NLP or to coach. And remember, we also offer a money-back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied, so it’s a no-risk decision.
“Fantastic course. Changed my life.”
“Master Practitioner courses that Jeremy runs are quite simply the best in the market.”
“I cannot recommend it too highly!”
NLP Master Practitioner training with The Lazarus Consultancy
Who is this course perfect for?
Because our NLP Master Practitioner course is recognised by three professional organisations and delivered by a highly experienced and qualified coach and trainer, it is perfect for the following types of professionals (you can see details of benefits in the next section).
- employees seeking advancement
- business and life coaches
- business management consultants
- business owners and entrepreneurs
- senior managers and directors
- sales professionals and business developers
- HR and L&D professionals
- sports coaches and athletes
Why do this course?
- take your existing NLP techniques and skills to far higher levels, as well as learning a huge amount of invaluable new material
- learn how to do NLP work fluently and with ease, having gained a deep understanding of how and why NLP works so effectively
- have an amazing personal breakthrough session, which will help you to remove limitations and blocks that may have previously stopped you from getting the results you want. This session alone is worth more than the cost of the course
- provide the breakthrough experience for others on the course, and afterwards
“This course has offered me the opportunity to confidently retire from my profession with the knowledge that there still is much that I will able to do out there that will influence and inspire people and until such time I can apply my new found skills in every walk of life and lead the life I want and be who I want to be”
- overcome key blocks that may have surfaced after your NLP Practitioner course, so that you can achieve the career and personal success you truly deserve
- massively improve your earnings potential and career prospects
- see major improvements in your communication and influencing skills
- learn how to present brilliantly, even at short notice
“The courses were a great mix of educational and insightful, plus they were lots of fun! I am much better equipped to move forward with my new business and my life goals. Cannot recommend it too highly!”
Joy Griffiths, entrepreneur
- gain even more coaching clients, and easily justify increasing your fees
- help clients change profoundly and get results much faster compared to the NLP Practitioner course (which was already amazing!)
- be more able to coach in different situations, and to do so with ease without using NLP techniques overtly
- add ‘performance breakthrough sessions’ to your portfolio of coaching skills
“I can’t think of a better investment of time and money – what I learned here will benefit me personally, those I work with, and everyone I come into contact with in the future.”
Dave Cordle, career coach
- gain more consultancy assignments, and extend existing ones
- improve the results of culture change initiatives, and hence have greater sell-ons
- learn how to make change more palatable for client staff through greater understanding of what drives human behaviour during change
- gain greater buy-in and overcome resistance to your proposed solutions
“I would strongly recommend The Lazarus Consultancy, for the size and dynamics of the group created for the NLP Master Practitioner programme and the empowering belief Jeremy has in how we can improve every aspect of our life with the skills, techniques and beliefs that deep knowledge of NLP gives us. And it works too!”
David Warren, business consultant
- improve your influencing skills
- improve your selling skills
- increase employee buy-in, hence reducing staff turnover and recruitment costs, and improve employee productivity
- be able to change employees’ mindset in a brief conversation
- improve your ability to focus on the key tasks to take your business to where you want it to go
“The objectives I set at the start were met and then superseded. The course has been invaluable from the content to the trainer to the other delegates on so many different levels. The course is bloody marvellous and it has made a huge difference. I now have to go out and affect the change.Bloody loved every minute! Thank you!!!”
Allison Harper, Finance Director and Entrepreneur
- increase staff engagement within the organisation
- have staff be so motivated that they’ll almost be queuing up to work for you
- improve profitability and efficiencies
- become an even better and more inspirational leader, improving your own ability to influence and shape events
- significantly improve your presentation skills
“I have attended 3 courses (from basic to MP) and have found all of them to be thoroughly engaging, incredibly useful and what’s more I have gained so much personally (business and personal) from the practice work undertaken on the course. I strongly recommend The Lazarus Consultancy”
Jonathan Green, Company Director
- improve staff engagement and retention throughout the organisation
- recruit even more effectively
- be able to train managers to recruit more effectively and build better teams
- improve training course outcomes
- improve the results of culture change initiatives
“This was one of the most fantastic CIPD courses I’ve ever attended. The content was incredible, but even more – Jeremy is truly a Master trainer. His passion for the content, his rapport with his students and his level of integrity made all the difference.”
Rebecca Winter, Learning & Development Executive
- improve your sporting results, quickly
- learn how to truly cope with ‘pressure’
- get your message across to athletes or team-mates
- learn how to turn anger and fear into aggression and positivity
- understand how to motivate different types of athletes.
“Fantastic course. Changed my life. This wouldn’t do it justice – my last 5 years have been phenomenal.”
Stuart How, Sports Coach
What you will learn?
The course is specifically designed for you to learn how to use NLP in all areas of your life. Once you have become a certified NLP Master Practitioner with us, your ability to achieve better results faster will be available to you for the rest of your life.
Click here for even more detail on what you will learn on the NLP Master Practitioner course.
Please note that we may slightly amend the content in order to suit the group.
Frequently asked questions
For each topic you will first learn the key theory and background, then you will see a demonstration and do an exercise to put it into practice. Finally, you will discuss how to apply the learnings in your life and work, reflect on thos for yourself, and then we move onto the next topic. The trainers and the assistants will be there to give you feedback and support to improve your skills.