NLP Trainers Training
In this 16 day fully accredited NLP Trainers Training you will learn how to:
- Present exquisitely and engage your audiences
- Train brilliantly so that all your students ‘get it’
- Run accredited NLP courses as soon as you qualify
- Feel totally confident, so that you can handle any audience
Overview of our NLP Trainers Training course
Our NLP Trainers Training course meets ANLP’s criteria for training and certifying your own NLP Diploma, NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner courses. The course is so comprehensive that it forms the foundation for the Association for Coaching’s Accredited Advanced Diploma in Coach Training (AADCT) course, and leads to an ILM Recognised Train the Trainer certificate.
It is a demanding course that is not suitable for everyone, only those who are committed to achieving this high level of certification and responsibility.
In summary, there are
- 4 classroom days plus webinars, where you will learn the theory and practice of learning styles, presenting and how to structure training courses,
- 1 day of written exams (so you can show us and yourself that you know your NLP material really well),
- 10 days of assisting on a live NLP Practitioner programme, where you will see what happens behind the scenes and present a segment to a real audience as part of your Evaluation.
“To become a trainer is hard work, but this is the way to do it. To have achieved this through The Lazarus Consultancy is an accolade within itself”
“I recommend to anyone who wants to train as an NLP trainer to choose Jeremy as their Master NLP trainer, coach and mentor”
NLP Trainers Training with The Lazarus Consultancy
About NLP Trainers Training
Because we believe that NLP would benefit virtually everyone worldwide, our intention is to make NLP as widely known, accessible and accepted throughout the world as possible.
Our trainings are comprehensive as well as being enjoyable. We want our students to not only know NLP, but to know they know it and to operate from an extremely high level of competence and ecology.
As much as possible we avoid some of the ‘politics’ within NLP, and we affiliate ourselves with ANLP International, an organisation which welcomes competent NLPers regardless of which school they have trained at.
The NLP Trainers Training course is open to anyone who has an NLP Practitioner and an NLP Master Practitioner certificate and who we believe would be appropriate for the course. We interview all applicants who we do not know or who we have not trained, so that we know that the course is right for you.
Evaluation and certification will include the following:
- a closed book written test: pass mark 70%
- one presentation of an NLP topic and a demonstration of the pattern as part of a live NLP Practitioner Training
- operating from the NLP presuppositions, being an example of NLP excellence, building and maintaining rapport, from the time you book and throughout the course
- for the ILM element, a 1,000-1,500 word essay after the course about how you have used, or will use, what you’ve learned.
We strongly suggest that you prepare fully for the course, which we will discuss with you when you book onto the course.
In summary, the NLP Trainers Training course will cover topics to help you:
- structure brilliant presentations and top-notch training courses
- target your training to specific audiences
- be in the most useful trainer state
- do eye-catching demonstrations
- use metaphors appropriately
- use your physiology for maximum impact
and much, much more (see below for the detail of what you will learn).
Jeremy Lazarus will be the lead trainer, with input from Dr Sally Vanson, and there may be guest speakers.
Here are the main topics that you will learn on our NLP Trainers Training course:
- design and deliver courses and structure presentations so that it suits the learning style of everyone in the audience
- feel at your best and in the right state instantly
- use your body language to emphasize points
- build rapport with any audience, quickly, and help them be in the right state for what you’re covering
- do exquisite demonstrations, including choosing the right person, to bring alive your training
- deal with questions and challenges from the audience, including ‘hecklers’
- use stories and language to engage audiences whilst making your points consciously and unconsciously
- how to work with flip charts and Powerpoint
- move on if you happen to make a mistake while training
- certify students, including what to do if a student is not yet meeting your standards
- the business of training, including various business models and your options as a Certified NLP Trainer
- ethics and standards as a Certified NLP Trainer.
There are 5 days stand-alone general trainers training, which also includes the ILM Recognised Train the Trainer certificate. On these 5 days, you’ll have several opportunities to practice presenting to an audience.
On the 10 days that are linked to an NLP Practitioner course you will be observing the course, as well as working with the students to help them meet the standards. You will have mentoring and tasking from Jeremy and other trainers, and you will see what happens ‘behind the scenes’. Because the course has modules, you will have time to reflect on what you are learning, and do relevant tasks in between modules.