AC Accredited Award in Coach Training (AACT)
An internationally-recognised Accredited Coach Training for:
- New Coaches (expect to gain essential coaching skills)
- Managers (expect to gain coaching skills en route to promotion)
- Ambitious employees (expect to learn skills and be promoted)
- Sports coaches (expect at least 5% better results from your athletes)
Overview of our AACT course
In order to gain the AACT qualification you will need to do:
- 40 hours of classroom study
- 10 hours of self-study
- 6 hours of coaching practice
Our AACT course slightly exceeds these requirements, and The AACT qualification is relevant for the AC’s ‘Foundation Coach’ and ‘Coach’ levels.
How to gain the AACT Qualification
You can gain the AC’s AACT qualification by attending our NLP Diploma course, plus:
- Completing a 2 day Core Coaching Skills course
- Listening to selected NLP Practitioner Audio Study and answering approx. 20 questions (5 hours)
- Writing an essay (approx. 1,000 words) on NLP Presuppositions and AC coaching competencies. (5 hours).
- Completing 12 hours of evidenced coaching practice plus 1 hour of supervision.
Why do this course?
- learn excellent foundation coaching skills, whether you are a coach or line manager
- begin or progress your journey towards a coaching qualification
- achieve a coach training accreditation
What will you learn?
You can see the syllabus for the six days on the NLP Diploma course page (4 days) and the 2 day Core Coaching Skills course page.