*This 4 day course is also the foundation for several accredited / recognised coach training courses from the AC, the ILM and the Institute of Leadership, so you get more. Perfect for:
- Managers, leaders, sales people and business developers
- HR and L&D professionals
- Employees who know they are worth more
A multi-accredited professional course delivered by a professional, so you
can feel completely re-assured of quality.
The video of the whole course, and the demonstrations only, are
available. To find out more click the button.
Overview of our NLP Diploma and Institute of Leadership accredited Advanced Influencing Skills course
This course provides an ANLP-recognised NLP Diploma qualification and the Institute of Leadership recognised 'Advanced Influencing Skills' course. It is a foundation for numerous coaching courses that are recognised / accredited by the ILM, the Institute of Leadership and the Association for Coaching (AC coaching qualifications). The ILM and The Institute of Leadership are two of the UK’s top leadership and management qualifications bodies, and the AC is one of the world’s leading coaching bodies, so you know you will be receiving high-quality training even if you do the stand-alone four day course.
The NLP Diploma course focuses on how you can use NLP and related communication techniques in business / at work, coaching and sport, so that you can achieve better results, faster.
The course also forms the foundation for our NLP Practitioner course.
"A truly inspirational experience”
“One of the best courses I have ever attended!”
NLP Diploma training with The Lazarus Consultancy
Who is this course perfect for?
Because this NLP Diploma course is so widely accredited / recognised by professional coaching and leadership bodies, and is delivered by a highly experienced and qualified coach and trainer, it is perfect for the following types of people (you can see details of benefits in the next section).
- employees looking to advance and develop their career
- business coaches, consultants and trainers
- business owners/entrepreneurs, senior managers and directors
- sales professionals and business developers
- HR and L&D professionals
- sports coaches and athletes
Why do this course?
- because we are an Institute of Leadership Approved Centre, and the course has been approved by them, you can feel reassured that you will receive high quality training
- the course will be delivered by Jeremy Lazarus, an ex-Finance Director and highly qualified coach, who will personally help you link the classroom training to your own situation
- improve all your relationships, and become a more fluent and flexible communicator
- learn the mindset for success/excellence that will be available to you all your life, hence gain confidence in all situations
- make decisions that are truly right for you, and achieve the goals you want
“The NLP Diploma is the only course that I have been on which I have finished feeling really inspired. On every day of the course I learnt something new and even more importantly something useful that I can start using immediately. Anybody who attends this course will feel it was money well spent!”
- significantly improve your earnings potential and career prospects
- see clear improvements in your communication and influencing skills
- achieve much more at work and in your career
“A truly inspirational experience that will encourage development, motivation and an ability to succeed in all you do – thank you.”
- win more clients and assignments
- help clients change and get results faster
- gain greater confidence so that you can handle challenging audiences
- learn how to use a model that is key to all change and development programmes
“I felt I was in safe and skilful hands throughout the course. Jeremy is a man who combines expertise with a big heart, and is strongly committed to and passionate about his work. I knew on day one I’d chosen exactly the right course – and there are a lot out there!”
James Gibson, Coach
- learn the attitudes that could add at least 15% to efficiency and profits.
- improve your selling skills, and your ability to influence and to shape events
- become an even better and more inspirational leader, and so increase employee buy-in, engagement and productivity
“As the Chairman of a Strategy Consultancy, it is rare to find a course which provides you with such a wealth of useful knowledge. What’s particularly great about this NLP Diploma programme is that whatever your background, you will get an enormous amount from it, which you can apply in both your personal and professional life straightaway.”
Nalin Jay, Chairman of a strategy consultancy
- improve your ability to influence current and prospective clients, and hence your sales revenue
- increase your focus and drive
- achieve the results you want, so that you won’t look back with regrets
- learn the attitudes that could easily add 15% to efficiency and profits.
- improve staff engagement and retention
- recruit even more effectively
- improve training course outcomes and the results of culture change programmes
“It exceeded my expectations and I would say is one of the best courses I have ever attended!”
Cheryl Hathaway, HR Director
What you will learn?
The NLP Diploma course is specifically designed for you to learn how to use NLP and Advanced Influencing Skills at work and in other areas of your life.
- An overview of how people think, and hence why they respond the way they do
- Why communication goes well and why it doesn’t, and what to do about it
- The Mindset for Success and Excellence, so that you can greatly increase your chances of success
- How to observe people’s subtle responses, which is a key for great NLP and coaching work
- Building rapport, so that you gain trust, which is the basis for any successful relationship at work and outside
- Changing the way you communicate, so that it suits your audience
- How to coach with NLP, so that you’ll know how every NLP topic fits into a coaching framework. Just as importantly, you’ll learn how to recognise when NLP and/or coaching should NOT be used, and how to respond. You will also learn how to ‘contract’ with clients, so that the coaching sessions are on a professional footing
- Learn the goal-setting secrets of successful businesspeople and athletes
- Seeing other points of view, which is a core skill of successful people
- Feeling at your best instantly, so you can perform at your best.
- Some tips to manage and control your mind, rather than it controlling you
- Some key language and communication tips
- Hear what people actually say, rather than what you think they’re saying
- How to communicate at different levels: in summary, in detail and laterally
- How to turn ‘negatives’ into ‘positives’
- Get inside people’s heads and hearts: How to motivate, manage, sell and make better choices
- Become an even better leader (or manager, coach, parent), and becoming more clear about, and true to, who you really are
- How to use what you’ve learned for the best after the course, so that you get full value for your time and money.
Please note that we may slightly amend the content in order to suit the group.
Frequently asked questions
For each topic you will first learn the key theory and background, then you will see a demonstration and do an exercise to put it into practice. Finally, you will discuss how to apply the learnings in your life and work, reflect on this for yourself, and then we move onto the next topic. The trainers and the assistants will be there to give you feedback and support to improve your skills.