Get our free guide on the 24 questions for you to ask before booking on an NLP course.
Overview of NLP benefits and uses
NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) has a series of tools and techniques that help people to:
- Improve communication
- Change the way they respond to and think about situations and events
- Replicate excellence.
NLP, when applied professionally and appropriately, has uses in all areas of life, including:
- work / career / business (including managing, leading, selling and influencing, training, negotiating, consulting)
and all relationships.
Overview of our links to NLP
We are a leading NLP Training business, offering top-quality NLP training courses since 2000. Since 2008, our NLP courses have been recognised by various UK Universities for coaching-related post-graduate and MA programmes, and we are one of only a handful of NLP training companies qualified to do this.
Our NLP courses are run by ANLP International accredited NLP Master Trainer Jeremy Lazarus. He is one of a small number of ANLP International accredited NLP Master Trainers, the highest formal level of qualification in the NLP field. He runs his courses with a team of highly qualified co-trainers and facilitators, to ensure that you are able to use what you learn the moment you leave the training course.
We offer NLP training courses at all levels, i.e.
- NLP Introduction courses (‘NLP for Business Success’)
- NLP Diploma
- NLP Practitioner (UK University recognised) / NLP Sports Practitioner
- NLP Master Practitioner
- NLP Trainers’ Training
- NLP Master Trainers’ Training
Currently, we offer only NLP Practice Groups and NLP Diploma level open courses, plus the 1 day Clearing Limiting Beliefs course. Our NLP Diploma is both a stand-alone qualification and an integral part of our coaching courses that are recognised / accredited by:
- ILM (part of City & Guilds), including ILM Level 5 and Level 7 Coaching & Mentoring qualifications, and the related ILM Recognised Advanced Coaching Skills and Executive Coaching Skills.
- Association for Coaching; we were the first organisation in the world to offer all four levels of their Accredited Coach Training Programmes.
- Institute of Leadership; we offer a suite of 12 accredited leadership and management-related courses, including five coaching courses.
If you would like to know more about any of our NLP training courses, including the workplace applications such as:
- Communicating & influencing
- Creating a high-performing team
- Employee engagement
for your team and your organisation, please contact us.