Why train with us?
Here are some generic reasons to train with us. Each course will have specific reasons, covered on the relevant course page.
Why train with us – 10 more benefits
- You will have have our full attention. We take a real interest in you and your learning. Because the ratio of our highly qualified assistants to delegates is around 1 to 5, you will have ample opportunity to ask questions and receive excellent feedback.
- We are the first training organisation in the world to offer accredited coach training at all four levels of the Association for Coaching Accredited Coach Training programme.
- We are an Approved Centre for the Institute of Leadership and Management, and our NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses form recognised prior learning for the Level 3, 5 and 7 Coaching and Mentoring qualifications.
- We focus on the business, sport and coaching applications of NLP as well as covering uses in education, health and personal life, teach you how to use NLP to get Better Results, Faster.
- We emphasise practice not theory. Yes, you will receive all the information you need to know. The real learning is in the doing and how to apply it in your professional and personal life.
- You have the option of deferred payment facilities – just ask us for more information about our flexible payments.
- You get more value for money. As well as significantly exceeding the minimum standards you will also learn in detail the two methods of Time-Line Coaching. This combination is incredibly powerful whether you use it in business, sport, coaching, or simply for your personal life.
- Our certified courses are run on a modular basis. This means you get the chance for essential practice and integration of your knowledge in between each module.
- You can count on us. We offer you on-going support, should you have any queries before, during or after the course.
- Our lead trainer, Jeremy Lazarus, is a Certified Master Trainer of NLP with over 35 years of business and NLP experience, which helps you to learn how to use NLP in the best way for you.