What we stand for
We strive to act with honesty, integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
2. Professionalism & standards
We abide by the standards and guidelines set by the professional bodies that we are associated with, namely:
- Association for Coaching– a global coaching body that accredits our coaching courses, for which our NLP Diploma, NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner and NLP Trainers Training courses form the underpinning study.
- The ILM, which accepts our NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner courses as being recognised prior learning for its Level 5 and Level 7 Coaching & Mentoring qualifications.
- The Institute of Leadership, which accredits our Advanced and Executive Coaching Skills courses.
- Association for NLP International CIC (ANLP) – an independent UK body that accredits our NLP Diploma, NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner and NLP Trainers Training courses.
- The International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- The European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
3. Making a difference
We aim to make a difference to those we work with, helping them to achieve the results they want.
We strive for excellence in everything we do, and seek to create this mindset in our clients and delegates.
We believe that learning can be fun as well as enlightening.