Coach Practice Group
These 2-hour practice groups (with an optional extra 30 minutes), packed with practice time and useful coaching tips from highly-experienced Master Coach Jeremy Lazarus, are perfect if you would like to practice and hone your coaching skills, including:
- All levels of professional coach
- Managers who take a coaching approach
- Existing 'change agents' (e.g. NLPers, consultants) who want to add
coaching to their toolkit,
regardless of whether you are qualified or not, novice or expert, currently coaching or a little rusty.
Overview of our Coach Practice Groups
These on-line Coach Practice Groups take place every 2-3 months, and are designed for anyone who currently coaches or would like to coach.
Why these practice groups are so useful for you
This is not a webinar where you sit and listen; this is a true practice group and an opportunity to learn from a Master Coach who has been coaching professionally since 1999.
- You’ll see a live coaching demonstration and hear the debrief, (or hear Jeremy cover a specific coaching tool)
- Most importantly, you will practice the technique covered
- You’ll have ample opportunity to have your questions answered
- In the optional 30 minutes’ free extra time, you can ask questions about challenges with your current coaching clients.
This is a great opportunity to practice your coaching skills and learn new ones with like-minded people.
The sessions last two hours (with an optional extra 30 minutes), and take place on a Saturday morning between 9.30 and 11.30 (12.00 if you stay for the optional extra time). It is a relaxed session and arriving late or leaving early is fine if you cannot attend it all.
The price is £25 (incl VAT).
If you book in advance and then do not attend, you will receive a £12.50 credit towards the next session you attend (a full credit in the case of genuine medical emergencies).
Dates and topics
1 July 2023: Using the Neuro-Logical Levels model conversationally when coaching
9 September 2023: To be agreed (based on requests from attendees at the July session).
25 November 2023: To be agreed (based on requests from attendees at the September session).