Accredited Award in
Team Coach Training (AATCT)
A 4 day plus brief self-study Association for Coaching Accredited Award in Team Coach Training (AATCT) course for:
- HR professionals
looking to gain skills, knowledge and a qualification to coach teams. Because it’s accredited by The AC, you know you’ll be doing a high-quality training.
Overview of our Association for Coaching Accredited Award in Team Coach Training (AATCT)
The demand for team coaching is expanding rapidly. This 4-day (two modules) plus self-study Accredited Award in Team Coach Training (AATCT) course is perfect for anyone wanting to learn skills to coach teams effectively. The first two days are our Core Coaching Skills course, where you will learn numerous coaching techniques.The final two days are solely for team coaching. The course is accredited by the Association for Coaching (AC), one of the world’s leading coaching bodies, so you know you will be receiving high-quality training whether you do just the training or that full qualification.
This Team Coaching course is suitable for coaches, managers and HR professionals looking to improve their team coaching skills.
You have the option of attending just the training without doing any assignments, or also doing the assignments required for the AATCT.
The course lasts four days plus self-study (watching some specially-selected videos), and you may be exempt from the self-study if you have previous NLP or coach training.
Contact us for more information about your various options, or to discuss whether this course is suitable for you and whether you are exempt from some of the self-study.
Why do this course?
- increase your effectiveness, confidence and credibility as a team coach
- win team coaching assignments
- learn how to get the best from your team at work
Jeremy Lazarus will deliver the course, and as an ex-Finance Director and highly-qualified coach he will personally help you link the live training to your own situation.
In addition, because The Association for Coaching is one of the world's leading coachign bodies, you know you will be receiving high-quality training, regardless of whether you choose just the team coach training or the actual AATCT qualification.
What you will learn?
- How and why people respond as they do, and how you can best respond to them
- The Mindset for Success / Excellence, for you and the people you coach / manage
- The competencies of an effective coach and team coach
- How to set up and maintain an effective individual and team coaching relationship (‘contracting’ and ‘boundary management’)
- The GROW coaching model and at least six other coaching models
- Questioning skills for coaches
- Different team coaching interventions and models
- Group/team dynamics
- Being in the right state when coaching teams