Jeremy Lazarus is a highly-qualified and experienced professional in the field of business, coaching and sport. He has been coaching professionally since 1999, and running NLP and coaching courses since 2000. Prior to setting up The Lazarus Consultancy Ltd In 1999, he was a management consultant, corporate treasurer and Finance Director, and has over 35 years’ business experience.
He has the following professional qualifications and credentials:
- ILM Approved Centre (The Lazarus Consultancy, #079810)
- Accredited Master Executive Coach (The Association for Coaching)
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coaching Federation)
- Certified NLP Master Trainer (ANLP)
- Masters’ Degree (MA) in Coaching and NLP
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- Fellow of The Association of Corporate Treasurers (FCT)
- Fellow of The Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Guest lecturer in sports science at a UK University
- Football Association qualified coach
As a Certified NLP Master Trainer and a business and sports performance coach, he works with and trains with senior level managers and directors from the public and private sector, including SMEs, blue chip companies, several NHS Trusts and charities, as well as international athletes and Premier League footballers. He also is part of The Association for Coaching’s team of coaching assessors.
Prior to setting up The Lazarus Consultancy Ltd in 1999, Jeremy’s career path was as follows:
- 6 years working in The City,
- 4 years as a management consultant at Ernst & Young (specialising in corporate treasury and financial services),
- 5 years at Unigate plc (Treasury manager before promotion to Group Chief Accountant)
- 1 year as Finance Director of restaurant chain YO! Sushi.
He is a former semi-professional footballer, who has represented Great Britain in international sporting competition.
Jeremy has helped Britain’s elite pistol shooters in the mental aspects of their preparation for the Glasgow Commonwealth Games in 2014 and at the London 2012 Olympics.
He is a guest lecturer at Middlesex University on sports science courses, and was for several years an accredited lecturer for coaching-based Masters Degrees run in partnership with The Performance Solution.
In 2015, the global gurus website listed Jeremy as number 13 in the list of global NLP gurus, in the top 3 in the UK.
Jeremy is the author of four best-selling books (on Amazon UK):
- Ahead of the Game: How to Use Your Mind to Win in Sport, published in 2006 by Ecademy Press, ISBN 9-781905-823093,
- Successful NLP : For The Results You Want, published in 2010 by Crimson Publishing, ISBN 978-1854585462
- The Little NLP Workbook: published in 2012 by Crimson Publishing, ISBN 978-1854585721
- NLP for Business Success : How to Get Better Results Faster at Work, published in 2013 by Crimson Publishing.
and has appeared in the media numerous times.
He has a passion for helping people achieve better results faster.