We guarantee you’ll be delighted with all our courses, or we refund in full.
We offer the following types of courses:
- Coach training courses: accredited and short
- ILM Recognised coach training
- NLP courses; accredited and short
- ILM Recognised communication, influencing and personal effectiveness
- Personal development workshops
Here is a summary of each of the courses, with a link to the page for each course. Please click on the link for NLP training course dates and coach training course dates. We also have a range of supporting NLP Products including books, e-books, audio CDs and videos.
1a. Coach training courses: accredited
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring. Incorporating an NLP Diploma, this 6 day course (plus self study) will teach you how to become an excellent coach, and how to gain the ILM qualification.
ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring. Incorporating an NLP Diploma, this 7 day course (plus self study) will teach you how to become an excellent executive coach, and how to gain the ILM qualification.
Association for Coaching Accredited Coach Training. We are the first company in the world to offer all 4 AC levels.
- AACT: Accredited Award in Coach Training
- ACCT: Accredited Certificate in Coach Training
- ADCT: Accredited Diploma in Coach Training
- AADCT: Accredited Advanced Diploma in Coach Training
1b. Coach training courses: other
- Introduction to Coaching Skills. This 1 day introduction to coaching course for managers who want to improve their people skills or those who wish to see whether they would like to coach professionally.
- Core Coaching Skills. This 2-3 day course is perfect for anyone with basic coaching skills wanting to upgrade their skill level (Day 1 is the Introduction day above, and if you have done this or an NLP course, just do the last 2 days).
2. ILM Recognised Coach training
We offer 4 ILM Recognised Coach training courses, each of which link to our existing coach training courses. You may be asked to do some additional private study depending on the course and whether you choose the ‘Assured’ (i.e. no assessment) or ‘Assessed’ ILM version.
- Introduction to Coaching Skills, and Introduction to Coaching Skills for Managers. See 2b above for overview.
- Core Coaching Skills. See 2b above for overview.
- Advanced Coaching Skills. This is the same classroom 6 day study as ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring above.
- Executive Coaching Skills. This is the same classroom 7 day study as ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring.
3a. NLP training courses: accredited
- NLP Diploma, NLP Business Diploma, NLP Sports Diploma. A 4 day, 2 module course teaching you essential NLP communication and development tools.
- NLP Practitioner. A 10 day, 4 module course giving you skills to massively enhance (and potentially transform) your personal, professional and sporting results.
- NLP Sports Practitioner. A 1 day add-on to the NLP Practitioner course giving you skills to improve your resaults in sport, whether you are an athlete or a sports coach. You can book the 11 day version. You can also buy the video of a previously-recorded course.
- NLP Master Practitioner. A 14 day, 4 module course that increases exponentially the results you obtained from your NLP Practitioner course.
- NLP Trainers Training. A 6 module, 16 day course designed to comprehensively train you to train NLP (and any other topic), and make presentations, to an extremely high standard.
3b. NLP training courses: short
- NLP for Business Success. A 1 day introduction course, which does what the title says.
- NLP Practice Group. A ½ day, practice session every 3 months for anyone with an NLP qualification, where we cover at least 3 NLP ‘techniques’ plus coaching each session).
4. ILM Recognised communication, influencing and personal effectiveness
All of our main NLP courses have links to an ILM Recognised course, and lead to you being able to get an ILM Recognised certificate. These courses are very much focussed on the leadership and management skills that will benefit you at work. We show below the ILM course name and, where relevant, the NLP course (with the same web page) that it links to. You may be asked to do some additional private study depending on the course and whether you choose the ‘Assured’ (i.e. no assessment) or ‘Assessed’ ILM version.
- Communciation and Personal Effectiveness (1 day). Links to NLP for Business Success.
- Advanced Influencing Skills (4 days). Links to NLP Diploma / NLP Business Diploma.
- Advanced Influencing and Personal Effectiveness Skills (10 days). Links to NLP Practitioner.
- Mastering Influencing and Personal Effectiveness Skills (14 days). Links to NLP Master Practitioner.
- Advanced Presentation Skills. A 3 day course that will help you feel confident and knowledgable when presenting to any audience in your area. It is part of our 16 day NLP Trainers Training.
- Train the Trainer. A 4 day course (Advanced Presentations Skills plus 1 day) to prepare you to train any topic you are knowledgeable about.