Core Coaching Skills course
A 2 day plus brief self-study Institute of Leadership Accredited coaching skills course for:
- Coaches and consultants (feel even more confident to coach)
- Existing NLPers (learn how to build on your NLP to coach brilliantly)
- Managers (learn how to get even more from your team)
Because it’s Institute of Leadership Accredited, you know you’ll be doing a high-quality training.
The course video is available. To find out more click the button.
Overview of our Institute of Leadership
Accredited Core Coaching Skills course
This 2 day (plus some self-study) Core Coaching Skills course (which has an option for the Institute of Leadership Accredited version – see FAQs below) is perfect for anyone wanting to coach professionally or as a manager. As a result, it is an integral part of our higher level ILM Coach training courses and Association for Coaching training courses. The ILM and The Institute of Leadership are two of the UK’s top leadership and management qualifications bodies, and the AC is one of the world’s leading coaching bodies, so you know you will be receiving high-quality training even if you do the standard version.
This Core Coaching Skills course is suitable for:
- managers and HR professionals looking to improve their coaching skills
- qualified NLPers who want to learn how to use their NLP skills when coaching, as well as enhancing their coaching skills
- existing coaches seeking CPD training
- people seeking an ILM or AC coach training qualification
The course lasts two days plus self-study (watching some specially-selected videos), and you may be exempt from the self-study if you have previous NLP or basic coach training. The versions of this course that are ILM Recognised and Institute of Leadership Accredited are explained in the FAQs below.
Contact us for more information about your various options, or to discuss whether this course is suitable for you and whether you can miss the self-study.
Why do this course?
- improve your effectiveness, confidence and credibility as a coach
- win more business because you have even greater coaching skills
- learn how to coach a client or staff member effectively in a session lasting just a few minutes
- learn how to get the best from your team at work
Jeremy Lazarus will deliver the course, and as an ex-Finance Director and highly-qualified coach he will personally help you link the classroom training to your own situation.
In addition, because The Institute of Leadership is one of the UK’s top leadership and management qualifications specialist, you know you will be receiving high-quality training, regardless of whether you choose the standard version or the Institute of Leadership Accredited version.
What you will learn?
Frequently asked questions
As well as being an extremely useful stand-alone course (with or without the Institute of Leadership Accreditation), the Core Coaching Skills course is an integral part of all of our accredited coach training courses, including the four Association for Coaching’s Accredited Coach Training courses (AACT, ACCT, ADCT, AADCT), our ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring (and the associated Advanced Coaching Skills course that is ILM Recognised and Institute of Leadership Accredited) and ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching & Mentoring (and the associated Executive Coaching Skills course that is ILM Recognised and Institute of Leadership Accredited).