ILM coach training ('Accredited' and 'Recognised')
- ILM Recognised
- Institute of Leadership & Management ‘Accredited’ under their ‘Institute Approved’ scheme.
Please note that the ILM is part of the City & Guilds group, and is a different organisation from The Institute of Leadership & Management.
1. Institute of Leadership & Management Accredited coach training courses:
- Introduction to Coaching Skills
- Core Coaching Skills
- Advanced Coaching Skills
- Executive Coaching Skills
Click on the relevant link above for more information on each course. Successful delegates are eligible for to use the post-nominal letters MInstLM. In addition, there are several other of our business courses which are Accredited by the Institute – please contact us for more information.
Each of the courses for the ILM and the Institute shown above have two main evaluation requirements:
- Demonstrating the required level of competence on the live training
- Completing a written assignment (between 1,000 and 2,500 words) on how you have used, or could use, what you’ve learned on the course when coaching in the workplace.
The Advanced Coaching Skills course above (whether ILM Recognised or Institute Approved) has the same 6-day live training as the ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching & Mentoring course, but with a 2,000 word assignment (which can be done in a day or two) rather than the extensive coaching and 12,000+ words assignments which typically take several months to complete. The Executive Coaching Skills course above has the same 7-day live training as the ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors course (2,500 words instead of 15,000+ words).
- Our Accredited ILM Level 5 and Level 7 courses offer attendees a VRQ (Vocational Recognised Qualification), and require a combination of face-to-face study and extensive post-course written and practical coaching assignments.
- Our Recognised ILM courses offer attendees some recognition of having attended an approved ILM training, with a relatively brief post-course assignment. In many cases you can use the face-to-face study to upgrade to an Accredited course.
- Our Accredited Institute of Leadership & Management courses offer attendees some recognition of having attended an approved Institute of Leadership & Management training with a relatively brief post-course assignment.
Why attend our ILM coach training courses?
- You will learn excellent coaching skills and gain qualifications / recognition that are internationally-recognised, which will improve your coaching and management capabilities.
- You will also gain an NLP Diploma/Business Diploma.
- Because we have been running coaching-related courses since 2000 and are an ILM Approved Centre, you know you will receive high-quality training.
- Jeremy Lazarus is a very highly-qualified and experienced coach and a former Finance Director, and brings a wealth of practical business experience to your coach training.