Introduction to Coaching Skills
This Institute of Leadership Accredited 1 day introduction to coaching is perfect if you want to:
- Start your professional coaching journey
- Improve your people skills as a manager
- Gain skills to coach people to achieve success
Because it’s Institute of Leadership Accredited you know you’ll be doing a high-quality training
Now available as a video course (click here)
Overview of our Institute of Leadership Accredited Introduction to Coaching Skills
The benefits of this course
When you attend our Introduction to Coaching Skills 1 day course (which has an option for the Institute of Leadership Accredited version) you will learn how to:
- understand why people behave and respond the way they do
- coach others to achieve greater success
- improve your career prospects by being a better coach and manager
and much, much more. The Institute of Leadership is one of the UK’s top leadership and management qualifications bodies, so you know you will be receiving quality training.
Please see FAQs below about the two Institute of Leadership Accredited versions of this Introduction to Coaching Skills course.
If you would like to further develop your coaching and management skills, this course is the first day of our Institute of Leadership Accredited Core Coaching Skills course.
Why attend this course?
- explore the world of coaching
- improve your coaching skills
- take a major step towards becoming a qualified coach
- learn from Jeremy Lazarus, a highly qualified coach / trainer with huge business experience
- have the option to do an Institute of Leadership Accredited version of the course
- know that you’re receiving training which meets Institute of Leadership’s quality, even if you choose the standard version.
Introduction to Coaching Skills training with The Lazarus Consultancy
What you will learn?
Frequently asked questions
You will learn powerful and effective coaching tools on our Introduction to Coaching Skills course, which we have specially designed so that you learn as many useful topics as possible in 1 day.
The course is taught by Jeremy Lazarus, an Accredited Master Executive Coach, Master Trainer of NLP and a former finance director and management consultant. He uses his 35 years’ business experience to personally help you link the classroom training to your own situation.