Executive & business coaching
The benefits of executive and business coaching are well-known and well-researched. These include improving
- personal impact and effectiveness
- handling of stress and conflict
- self-confidence and presence
- communication and presentation skills
as well as
- getting the best from your people and team
- addressing personal or private issues so that you can focus on work
- preparing for, or adapting to, changing roles
- having someone completely impartial and fully supportive to discuss issues
Increasingly, busy and stressed executives find the ‘executive reflection’ and challenge by the coach invaluable.
“I am now part of the firms top management team (i.e. in the top three batting order). I sold an additional £1million of work from 4 sessions with you. Thanks for your help.”
Mr M L., Partner, London firm of chartered accountants
“My turnover increased 30% in 6 months.”
Ms M.G., entrepreneur
“every leader should be lucky enough to have a coach as good as Jeremy.”
Mr S. P., Director, top 5 accountancy and management consultancy practice
Jeremy Lazarus has been coaching professionally since 1999, and has an extensive business background so he can help you to achieve the kind of results you want.
From the start, the whole process is in complete confidence. We will have a brief phone or Skype call to establish if and how business coaching could help you, in order to:
- identify and agree what is required from the business coaching (usually this includes the your line manager and/or HR representative)
- decide whether all parties wish to go ahead
- agree suitable timings and structure for the coaching
- agree ‘boundaries’ for the coaching, for example confidentiality, what the coaching will and will not cover (for example, we are not counsellors or psychotherapists) and interim progress meetings.
Usually we agree to have around six two-hour coaching sessions per month, and this is flexible, depending on your situation.
Apart from having been coaching professionally since 1999, Jeremy Lazarus has coached since 1999, and holds these qualifications:
- Certified Master Trainer of NLP
- Accredited Master Executive Coach, and Professional Certified Coach
- Masters Degree in Coaching and NLP
He is also an assessor (for accredited coach applications) for The Association for Coaching.
We use some of the most advanced coaching and NLP techniques available to help you achieve better results, faster.
Although each coaching arrangement will vary, our prices typically start from £5,000 plus VAT and expenses for 6 sessions.