Why become a brilliant coach?
Download the 10 reasons to become a brilliant coach (because being a good coach is no longer enough)
Get our free guide on the 20 questions you should ask before booking on a coaching course.
*Institute of Leadership & Management Accredited
**ILM Recognised & Institute of Leadership & Management Accredited
Why become an accredited coach?
By being accredited, you will be able to:
- improve your credibility as a coach
- gain more coaching business
- become an even better manager (because great managers know how to coach their staff)
- enhance your career prospects, because you’ll always be in demand if you can get the best from your team.
We offer coach training courses that are accredited by:
Our coach training courses
ILM Coaching & Mentoring Vocational Recognised Qualifications (VRQ):
ILM Recognised Coaching courses:
Institute of Leadership & Management Accredited Coaching courses:
AC Accredited Coaching courses:
By successfully completing our AC courses, you can apply to the AC for Coach Accreditation.
- an ILM Approved Centre,
- ‘Institute Approved’ by The Institute of Leadership & Management
- the first training provider to offer Association for Coaching courses at all four levels
- Accredited by the ANLP to deliver NLP certified courses.
In addition, our NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner courses are recognised by a UK University for credits towards a post-graduate Certificate and Diploma, and a Masters' Degree, in Neuro Coaching. Only a handful of training organisations worldwide meet the University's requirements.Because we have been training NLP and coach-related courses since 2000, and have run over 10,000 hours of these courses, we have created coach training courses that train you to be the best coach you can be.
Jeremy Lazarus, our lead trainer, is a highly-experienced accredited Master Trainer of NLP, and has written four best-selling NLP books. He is an Accredited Master Executive Coach (AC) and a Professional Certified Coach (ICF). He brings a wealth of practical experience of coaching in business/the workplace, coaching and sport.
For a confidential, no obligations discussion about any of our accredited coaching courses, contact us now.