Other Recognised & Accredited Coach Training
- Institute of Leadership & Management ‘Accredited’ under their ‘Institute Approved’ scheme
- ILM Recognised.
Please note that the ILM is part of the City & Guilds group, and is a different organisation from The Institute of Leadership & Management.
1. Institute of Leadership Accredited coach training courses:
- Introduction to Coaching Skills
- Core Coaching Skills
- Advanced Coaching Skills
- Executive Coaching Skills
Click on the relevant link above for more information on each course. Successful delegates are eligible for to use the post-nominal letters MInstL. In addition, there are several other of our business courses which are Accredited by the Institute – please contact us for more information.
Each of the courses for the ILM and the Institute of Leadership shown above have two main evaluation requirements:
- Demonstrating the required level of competence on the live training
- Completing a written assignment (between 1,000 and 2,500 words) on how you have used, or could use, what you’ve learned on the course when coaching in the workplace.
The Advanced Coaching Skills course above (whether ILM Recognised or Institute Approved) has the same 6-day live training as the ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching & Mentoring course, but with a 2,000 word assignment (which can be done in a day or two) rather than the extensive coaching and 12,000+ words assignments which typically take several months to complete. The Executive Coaching Skills course above has the same 7-day live training as the ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors course (2,500 words instead of 15,000+ words).
- Our ILM Level 5 and Level 7 Accredited courses offer attendees a VRQ (Vocational Recognised Qualification), and require a combination of face-to-face study and extensive post-course written and practical coaching assignments.
- Our ILM Recognised courses offer attendees some recognition of having attended an approved ILM training, with a relatively brief post-course assignment. In many cases you can use the face-to-face study to upgrade to an Accredited course.
- Our Institute of Leadership Accredited courses offer attendees some recognition of having attended an approved Institute of Leadership training with a relatively brief post-course assignment.
Why attend these coach training courses?
- You will learn excellent coaching skills and gain qualifications / recognition that are internationally-recognised, which will improve your coaching, leadership and management capabilities.
- You will also gain an NLP Diploma / NLP Business Diploma certificate.
- Because we have been running coaching-related courses since 2000, are an ILM Approved Centre, Institute of Leadership Approved and accredited to deliver all four levels of the Association for Coaching's Accredited Coach Training courses, you know you will receive extremely high-quality training.
- Jeremy Lazarus is a very highly-qualified and experienced coach and a former Finance Director, and brings a wealth of practical business experience to your coach training.