AC Accredited Certificate in Coach Training (ACCT)
An internationally-recognised Accredited Coach Training for:
- New coaches (expect to gain some leading-edge coaching skills)
- Experienced coaches (a recognised course en route to coach qualification)
- Managers (expect leading –edge coaching skills en route to promotion)
- NLPers (a coaching certification recognised beyond the NLP world)
Overview of our ACCT course
You have two different study options to achieve the ACCT qualification. The one we are focussing on here requires 40 hours of classroom study, 80 hours of self-study and 30 hours of coaching practice. Our ACCT course slightly exceeds these requirements. Please contact us for information about the alternative option which has more training hours and fewer self-study hours.
How to gain the ACCT Qualification
You can gain the AC’s ACCT qualification with us by attending our four day NLP Diploma course and our two day Core Coaching Skills courses, plus the 30 hours of coaching and three hours of coaching supervision, plus the following self-study (estimated duration for each is shown in brackets):
- Writing a paper on how the NLP Presuppositions and NLPer skill-set link to the AC Coaching Competences (5 hours).
- Gathering supporting information from the 30 coaching hours. Explain how you have incorporated Supervision received into your coaching (5 hours).
- Listen to self-study NLP MP3s at least twice and complete a written paper for just the NLP Diploma aspects (15 hours).
- Writing a 1,000 word assignment on your ‘personal coaching approach’ (5 hours).
- Providing a 30-40 minute recorded coaching session, with a 500 word context-setting, a verbatim transcript and 1,000 word reflection / critique (8 hours).
- Writing a 1,000 word assignment on a coaching case study (7 hours)
- Writing a written assignment covering one ethical dilemma faced, and how you dealt with it (5 hours).
- Writing a critique of two coaching models, approximately 1,000 words each (10 hours).
- Providing a written summary (approx. 1,000-2,000 words) of one coaching book (20 hours).
Remember, you can contact us for information about the alternative option which has more training hours and fewer self-study hours.
Why do this course?
- learn excellent coaching skills, whether you are a coach or line manager
- progress your journey towards a coaching qualification
- achieve a coach training accreditation
What will you learn?
You can see the syllabus for the six days on the NLP Diploma course page (four days) and the two day Core Coaching Skills course page.