AC Accredited Certificate in Coach Training (ACCT)
An internationally-recognised Accredited Coach Training for:
- New coaches (expect to gain some leading-edge coaching skills)
- Experienced coaches (a recognised course en route to coach qualification)
- Managers (expect leading –edge coaching skills en route to promotion)
- NLPers (a coaching certification recognised beyond the NLP world)
Overview of our ACCT course
The ACCT qualification requires 60 hours of classroom study, 40 hours of self-study and 20 hours of coaching practice.
Our ACCT course slightly exceeds these requirements. The ACCT qualification is relevant for the AC’s ‘Foundation Coach’, ‘Coach’ and ‘Professional Coach’ levels.
How to gain the ACCT Qualification
You can gain the AC’s ACCT qualification by attending our NLP Practitioner course, plus:
- Completing a 2 day Core Coaching Skills course
- Writing an essay (approx. 1,000 words) on NLP Presuppositions and AC coaching competencies. (5 hours).
- Completing 20 hours of evidenced coaching practice, plus 1 hour of supervision
- Writing an essay (approx. 1,000 words) describing how you have incorporated Supervision into the coaching, including gathering information on the coaching practice (5 hours in all)
Why do this course?
- learn excellent coaching skills, whether you are a coach or line manager
- progress your journey towards a coaching qualification
- achieve a coach training accreditation