NLP Practitioner training course*
*A truly exceptional course, offering approved study for a UK University’s MA in Professional Practice (Neuro-Coaching), plus recognition by FOUR professional bodies, for:
- coaches, consultants and trainers
- managers, leaders, influencers and business developers
- ambitious employees, who know the best investment is in their own education
- anyone who wants to learn NLP but is concerned about doing a course that leads to a meaningless qualification and wasted time and money.
Because it’s recognised by a UK University, the Institute of Leadership & Management, the AC and the ANLP, you know you’ll be doing a high quality training.
The video of the whole course, and the demonstrations only,
are available. To find out more click the button.
Overview of our NLP Practitioner course
Our UK University-recognised NLP Practitioner training course leads to postgraduate qualifications (Certificate, Diploma and MA) from a UK University (click here for the prospectus, and see FAQs below). It is also recognised by:
- Institute of Leadership and Management* Accredited ‘Advanced Influencing & Personal Effectiveness Skills’
- The Association for Coaching‘s ACCT and ADCT courses.
- ANLP International, the UK”s leading NLP body.
*The Institute of Leadership & Management is one of the UK’s top leadership and management qualifications bodies.
With all these recognitions and accreditations, you know you will be receiving high-quality training even if you just want to do the NLP Practitioner course without the postgraduate or other courses.
Our NLP Practitioner course focuses on how you can use NLP techniques in business/at work, coaching and sport to help you to achieve huge benefits. The course is specially designed so that you not only know the coaching and NLP techniques, but also know that you know them and how to use them. In order for you to be a truly excellent NLP Practitioner or coach, we also cover what to do in those rare situations when it is NOT appropriate or safe to use NLP or to coach. And remember, we also offer a money-back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied, so it’s a no-risk decision.
“Before the course, I was struggling which decision to make about my future – within 4 months of the course, I made a career plan and my business plan.”
Myriam Ferreira, counsellor
“by a country mile, the best and most useful course I have ever attended.”
David Cordle, business and career coach
“The courses that Jeremy runs are quite simply the best in the market.”
Nicky Coffin, entrepreneur
“I cannot recommend it too highly!”
Joy Griffiths, business consultant and coach
NLP Practitioner training with The Lazarus Consultancy
Who is this course perfect for?
Because our NLP Practitioner course is recognised by four professional organisations and a UK University, and delivered by a highly experienced and qualified coach and trainer, it is perfect for the following types of people (you can see details of benefits in the next section).
- employees seeking career progress
- business coaches, consultants and trainers
- business owners/entrepreneurs, senior managers and directors
- sales professionals and business developers
- HR and L&D professionals
- sports coaches and athletes
Why do this course?
The key reasons to do this NLP Practitioner course are:
- there are thousands of people who have spend a lot of time and money doing one of many badly-taught NLP Practitioner courses with a meaningless qualification. (We assume you do not want to be one of those people.)
- our NLP Practitioner course is accredited / recognised by three highly-respected non-NLP bodies and a UK University at postgraduate level.
Below is a list of benefits of doing our course, depending on your professional interest.
- improve all your relationships
- learn the mindset for success/excellence that will be available to you all your life
- become a more fluent and flexible communicator
- gain confidence in all situations
- learn how to make decisions that are truly right for you
- learn how to achieve the goals you want
- clear negativity and baggage from the past
“A very powerful training course which has changed my career direction dramatically and also has had an impact on my personal life in many ways”
- overcome key blocks that may have held you back from achieving the career and personal success you truly deserve
- greatly improve your earnings potential and career prospects
- see major improvements in how you communicate and influence, so that you become even more effective at work
“An excellent course led by an excellent trainer. Jeremy made learning accessible and enjoyable. Quickly I found I was able to use the techniques at work with great results. I recommend him 100%”
Mel Larsen, Coach
- win more clients and business and feel confident to charge more
- expand your ability to coach and train in different situations
- learn how to use a model that is key to all change processes
- gain greater buy-in and overcome resistance to your ideas
- feel confident when you are in front of any audience
“If you want to undergo personal transformation whilst gaining a thorough knowledge of NLP in a supportive and fun environment with an inspirational trainer, then this is the course for you. “
Lesley Pyne, Coach
- learn the attitudes that could add 50%-100% to efficiency and profits
- significantly improve your own ability to influence and shape events
- improve your selling skills and gain more clients
- become an even better and more inspirational leader
- have staff feel so motivated that they’ll almost be queuing up to work for you.
- increase employee buy-in, hence reducing staff turnover and recruitment costs, and improve employee productivity
- improve your ability to focus on the key tasks to take your business to where you want it to go
“Jeremy’s life changing NLP Course, thank you !!! This is without doubt the most useful course I have attended since leaving college and would recommend anyone to invest their time in such a valuable course.”
Howard Voisey, Senior Project Manager
- improve your ability to influence current and prospective clients
- increase your focus and drive
- increase sales revenue
- remove blocks which may have held you back in the past
- achieve the results you truly deserve, so that you won’t look back with regrets
“The content of the course reached far beyond my expectations to the point that it has influenced all areas of my life. Highly recommended. “
Mark Iveson, Sales Professional
- Improve your sporting performances and results, quickly
- Learn how to truly cope with ‘pressure’ (which is all in the mind anyway!)
- Get your message across to athletes and team-mates
- Learn how to turn anger and fear into aggression and positivity
“You owe it to yourself to learn from the very best, and that’s The Lazarus Consultancy Ltd.”
Graham Towse, Sports Coach
What you will learn?
The course is specially designed for you to learn how to use NLP in all areas of your life. Once you have become a certified NLP Practitioner with us, your ability to achieve better results faster and greater success will be available to you for the rest of your life.
Click here for full details about what you will learn on the NLP Practitioner course, including the names of the NLP techniques.
- An overview of how people think, and hence why they respond the way they do
- Why communication goes well and why it doesn’t, and what to do about it
- The Mindset for Success and Excellence, so that you can greatly increase your chances of success
- How to observe people’s subtle responses, which is a key for great NLP and coaching work
- Build rapport, so that you gain trust. This is the basis for any successful relationship at work and outside
- Change the way you communicate, so that it suits your audience
- How to coach with NLP. You’ll see how every NLP topic fits into a coaching framework. Just as importantly, you’ll learn how to recognise when NLP and/or coaching should NOT be used, and how to respond. You will also learn how to ‘contract’ with clients, so that the coaching sessions are on a professional footing.
- Learn the goal-setting secrets of successful businesspeople and athletes
- See other points of view, which is a core skill of successful people
- Feel at your best instantly, so you can perform at your best.
- Some tips to manage and control your mind, rather than it controlling you
- Some key language and communication tips
- Hear what people actually say, rather than what you think they’re saying
- How to communicate at different levels: in summary, in detail and laterally
- How to turn ‘negatives’ into ‘positives’
- Get inside people’s heads and hearts: How to motivate, manage, sell and make better choices
- Become an even better leader (or manager, coach, parent), and becoming more clear about, and true to, who you really are
- How to use what you’ve learned for the best after the course.
- Several ways to change unwanted responses and behaviours
- Change unwanted beliefs
- Use language exquisitely and subtly to emphasise your point
- Use language artfully to create agreement
- Power questions – get to the heart of the issue, quickly
- Tell stories, and use analogies to by-pass disagreement and re-inforce understanding
- Understand the way people get their results and make decisions, and changing unhelpful strategies.
- Understand the way people get their results and make decisions, and changing unhelpful strategies.
- Integrate all the course learnings to date.
- Resolve internal conflicts and disputes between people and departments at work
- Use ‘time lines’ to embed goals strategies to achieve them
- Scope of practice, ethics, ‘contracting’ with clients and being a professional NLP Practitioner
- Reflections and the future.
Please note that we may slightly amend the content in order to suit the group.
Frequently asked questions
In Spring 2020 Jeremy became a member of the academic faculty of Neuro Minds Ltd for the MA in Professional Practice (Neuro Coaching) from a UK University (click here for the prospectus), and he therefore trains and supervises some of the modules required for the postgraduate Certificate, postgraduate Diploma or full MA . Enrolments take place in September and March each year. The MA is run by our long-time colleagues Douglas De Souza (CEO of Neuro Minds Ltd) and Dr Sally Vanson (the academic lead).
Only very few NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner and coaching programmes will count as being approved training for these Neuro Coaching qualifications. They must be run and assessed by the faculty members that have been agreed with the University. The Lazarus Consultancy is delighted to confirm that Jeremy Lazarus is a full member of the academic faculty, meeting the University’s and the developer’s requirements, which means that our NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner courses count as being approved training for these qualifications.
Regardless of your level of coaching / NLP qualifications (whether novice, expert or anything in-between), there is a route for you to gain a postgraduate qualification. Even if you do not wish to follow this path yet, you’ll know that you will be receiving quality NLP training, and that the door is open for you to upgrade to a postgraduate qualification until 2025.
This is covered in depth here. In summary, the AC has 4 levels of accredited coach training courses, and our NLP Practitioner training leads to two of them (Accredited Certificate in Coach Training – ACCT, and Accredited Diploma in Coach Training – ADCT). The additional study is explained on the relevant page.
Before the course you will receive your own copy of approved audio learning material. This easy to learn pre-study takes around 50-60 hours, all of which you do before the course when and where YOU want.
During the formal training we touch on some of the theory you will already have learned from the pre-study, and update you with any recent techniques. You therefore spend much of the classroom time on practical exercises, getting it ‘in the muscle’.
The trainers and the coaching assistants will be there to give you feedback and support to heighten your proficiency. In addition, on the final day you will have the opportunity to integrate all you have learned on the course with a coaching session.