Advanced Presentation Skills*
*This 3-day ILM Recognised course is perfect if you:
- pitch for business and want to win more
- want promotion yet feel daunted by the presentations you’ll be asked to do
- want to speak at conferences to win more business and help your career
Because this course is ILM Recognised, you know you’ll get high quality.
Overview: Advanced Presentation Skills course
In the workplace today, progressing in your career almost always requires you to have excellent presentation skills. Generally, the higher your progress, the more you are expected to make presentations (e.g. your team, training events, senior management, the Board/Executive, conferences, the media etc). So don’t allow any concerns you have about presentations hold you back any longer!
So, if you are a:
- manager, leader or director
- business developer/sales person
- your career results depend on you being an excellent presenter
- your results would improve if you were an excellent presenter
- you experience unhelpful nervousness or anxiety before or during presentations,
- you want to take your presentation skills to the next level
then read on.
Our 3 day ILM Recognised Advanced Presentation Skills course (the FAQs explains what ‘ILM Recognised’ means) will teach you how to:
- structure a presentation to suit all members of the audience
- be engaging and present with impact, poise and charisma
- feel calm and confident before and during the presentation
- know what to do if something unexpected happens during your presentation
- handle questions with ease
- present excellently even at short notice.
What you will learn?
Frequently asked questions
The course is taught by Jeremy Lazarus, a Master Trainer of NLP and a former finance direct. He uses his business experience (he started presenting to clients in 1989) and NLP expertise (he became a certified NLP Trainer in 2000) to help you improve your skills and deliver exquisite presentations with ease. Jeremy has had to learn about presentations the ‘hard way’, and so will provide the empathy and feedback to support you in your development.
Jeremy, has presented more than 10,000 hours of presentations and training courses – typically 75-100 days per year, and has spoken in the media several times.
Yes! We will let you know about the pre-course preparation, which will mainly involve thinking of a couple of presentations that you want to work on during the course. This pre-study will help you get the most from the course, and will enable you to spend maximum time practicing and minimal time on the theory.