‘Coaching for Success’ webinar series
We have created a series of 5 webinars on the theme of ‘Coaching for Success’. Each webinar lasts one hour, and will offer you highly practical coaching tips plus the opportunity for you to practice what we cover each session. You can buy the one(s) that most interest you, or you can buy all 5 webinars for a special price (scroll down for the list of webinars). Please note that for technical reasons there will be a maximum of 36 attendees.
Why are these webinars so useful, and what will you gain from them?
These webinars will help you to:
- improve your coaching / management skills
- help you become more effective
- help you to help other people become more effective
- help you sell more effectively (especially webinar #3)
The price for each webinar is just £15; the price for 4 is £60, the price for all 5 is £61 (just £1 more!). VAT will be added.
Here is a list of the 5 webinars. To get the most value, you can buy all 5 webinars at the special price by clicking here. Click on the links below to find out more about that each specific webinar.
- Coaching skills: Monday 27 July 2020 (unedited recording now available)
- Improving performance (work & sport): Monday 3 August 2020 (unedited recording now available)
- Managing staff & influencing clients: Monday 10 August 2020 (unedited recording now available)
- Taking control of your time: Monday 17 August 2020 (unedited recording now available)
- Changing Beliefs, conversationally: Monday 24 August 2020 (unedited recording now available)
Each webinar will run from 6.00 to 7.00 pm UK time.
If you want to buy access to individual webinars, click on the relevant link and, once on that page, add to basket. If you want to buy all 5, click here. Remember, a maximum of 36 people will be attending, so if you would like to attend the webinars book as soon as you can.
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in the coaching exercises and ask questions during the webinar. Each webinar will be recorded (except for the coaching exercises). If you buy this webinar you will receive the recording when it is available, so you will be able to learn the material even if you cannot attend in person, as well as review the material in the future.
Please note that by attending any webinar in this series you agree to it being recorded and for the material to be used for our marketing purposes.