The 6 Principles for Success
- Know what you want and set goals BEFORE starting any task (whether its the 5 year business plan or what you are doing in the gym today).
- Take feedback. Observe what’s happening. Are you on track to achieve your goal (in step 1)?
- Be flexible. If the feedback and results suggest you’re not on track, be flexible and change what you’re doing or the way you’re doing it.
- Build and maintain good relations with people along the way. Rarely can we achieve great things without other people’s help.
- Have a positive mental attitude and use positive body language. Believe it will happen and act like it will happen.
- Take the appropriate action. If necessary, take LOTS of appropriate action. If you do nothing, you’ll get nothing.