Special offers, and my 7 top tips, marking 15 years of NLP training and coaching from The Lazarus Consultancy
Firstly, the obvious benefit to you is that I’m offering a special anniversary offer, available until 7 May 2014 (read the seven tips later on for the less obvious, but far greater, benefits).
Secondly, I’d like to express my gratitude to all of you who have supported me and The Lazarus Consultancy, whether it be by attending our NLP courses, buying books and Cds, or simply words of encouragement about how much of a difference our NLP training courses have made for you.
Thirdly, I’d like to especially thank Julie, Dave, Usha and the various other people who are or have been in my team. They have all been a fantastic support.
For those of you who know me, you know that my passion is to make a difference, to have a positive impact on the world and to make it a world that works for everyone. The stories of how my students have used NLP to create changes in their own life, and that of other people, are inspirational.
So why am I writing this, and what could you take from this?
I’m writing this to demonstrate that each of us can achieve more than we think is possible, more than we even dare dream. Here are seven key tips that I have learned over the past 15 years (and longer) to do this:
- Set goals, and be flexible about how to achieve them, keep taking action to achieve your goals.
- Be clear on your mission/purpose, and so have a goal beyond the goal. Remember, one day you’ll have left this Earth, and so what is the legacy you want to leave, what would have you look back on your life with a sense of utter fulfilment? Strive to create that legacy and fulfilment.
- Clear/deal with limiting beliefs that get in the way of your success.
- Review your goals periodically (e.g. annually): and alter your goals if appropriate. The wheel of life, where you assess each area of your life, is a useful tool. Contact us if you would like some information about this.
- Celebrate your successes – take time to smell the roses. Taking stock of how much you have achieved can add motivation for you to achieve even more in the future.
- Take great care of your health. Remember that sometimes ‘treating’ yourself to certain foods and drinks is actually ‘mis-treating’ yourself. Great health is the bedrock of success.
- Look after your finances: just as a judge would say that ‘ignorance of the law is no defence’, so ‘ignorance of the financial laws is no defence’. Learn about money, how it works, respect it.
As a final note, one of my colleagues, Suzanne, told me last week that was speaking to a sports psychologist in New Zealand. She mentioned Ahead of the Game, one of my books, and the psychologist said that he had read and loved it. He also said that the mental skills coach for the All Blacks knew about it too. Yes, my ego was boosted.
And here’s the thing: you never know who is going to be touched by your actions. Remember the six degrees of separation. So LIVE YOUR DREAM.