NLP Practitioner Course Content
In this fully-accredited NLP Practitioner training course, you will see undeniable and major improvements in:
- Your career (expect at least one promotion)
- Your business (expect at least 15% improvement)
- Your health/fitness (expect to look and feel younger)
- Your relationships (expect to feel happier)
Detailed content of our NLP Practitioner Course
The key beliefs and pillars that NLP is built on
- Empowering beliefs that will alter your life.
- The communication model that lets you see situations for what they really are.
Goals: the foundation of achievement
- How to set goals and achieve them.
- How to help others to do the same.
Rapport: the foundation of influence
- Learn the facts about body language
- Learn how to use your voice to gain rapport, even on the phone
- How to disagree and yet maintain trust and co-operation.
Representational Systems: making the most of all your senses
- Find out how we internally code our experience of the world.
- Use this language to transform your ability to communicate with others.
- How to tell HOW someone is thinking just by watching their eyes.
Submodalities: making your brain really work for you
- How to change unwanted beliefs, habits and feelings, including the desire for certain foods.
- How to alter the meaning you place on things and events.
- Learn how to permanently remove phobias
Language Patterns: being focused with words
- Learn how to use presuppositions to impact appropriately on someone’s experience.
- Learn how to listen to everyday language to see how others limit themselves.
- Learn how to ask the questions that can lessen or even solve problems.
- Challenge peoples’ objections gracefully.
- Learn the linguistic secrets of the eminent hypnotist Milton Erickson.
Anchoring: the power to feel how you want
- How to control your feelings at anytime.
- Learn how to move people from being stuck to being resourceful in minutes.
Perceptual Positions: changing your point of view to achieve better results
- Learn how to resolve inter-personal and inter-group conflict.
- Discover how to gain invaluable insights about other points of view, to aid decision-making and leadership.
- Learn how to be your own best adviser.
Strategies: how we do what we do
- Find out how others make decisions.
- Find out how to mold your sales approach to suit other peoples’ buying strategy.
- Learn how to coach others to improve their strategies.
Neurological Levels: more keys to personal and organisational congruency
- Gain greater alignment between goals and actions to produce a compelling recipe for success.
- Discover a model for analysing and resolving problems.
Parts Integration: a key to personal congruency
- Increase personal congruence and enhance energy levels through resolution of internal conflict.
- Learn how to apply this to organisations to resolve conflicts and enhance negotiation.
- Release negative emotions from the past such as anger, sadness, fear and guilt quickly and effortlessly.
- Delete dis-empowering decisions that hold you back such as “I’m not good enough to do…”, “I can’t have lots of money and a great relationship”
- Learn how to use your Time-Line to create and get what you want.
- Learn how to assist others in doing the above.
- Learn how to set up a coaching relationship.
- Learn some do’s and don’t’s of coaching.
- Learn how to structure on-going coaching sessions.
- Learn how to use NLP as a coach.
Putting it all together
- Learn how to structure a one-off NLP coaching session.
- Run a two hour coaching session with someone you have never met